Advertisement

DOMS: IS IT A NECESSITY? | 2019 PREP - WEEK 10

DOMS: IS IT A NECESSITY? | 2019 PREP - WEEK 10 During this video I provide a look at the positives/negatives of Delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS), along with some recovery strategies I like to use to during prep and 4 arm exercises that I've found useful to build my biceps and triceps. I will be documenting the whole journey this year with regular insights into my nutrition, training and week to week progress over the course of the 20 weeks. If you are interested in seeing more of the content I provide you can find me on a variety of other social media platforms including those listed below!

Article 1: The effects of massage on delayed onset muscle soreness.


Article 2: Delayed onset muscle soreness: treatment strategies and performance factors.


LIKE & SUBSCRIBE!
INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
TWITTER:
SNAPCHAT: haydo_kelly

Audio Credits:
Turn Me Down - GASHI

WEEK

Post a Comment

0 Comments