Advertisement

FUNCTIONAL TRAINING for MEATHEADS | Day in My Life

FUNCTIONAL TRAINING for MEATHEADS | Day in My Life SUBSCRIBE | LET'S HANG
WATCH NEXT "Can your Coach Survive their Own Workout"
Connect with @SteveHartman87

________________________
FOR COACHING | ChanelCollette.com/coaching
JOIN MY TRAINING PROGRAMS | ChanelCollette.com/programs

TO SHOP CARBON38
for 20% off your order of order of $100 or more:

OR use code CHANELCARA20

PARAGON FIT WEAR ATHLETE
www.paragonfitwear.com
code CHANEL for 11% off your entire purchase

If you have any additional questions please feel free to email me at
Chanel@ChanelCollette.com

SUPPLEMENTS I USE:

CODE: CHANEL10 for 10% off your order

CONNECT WITH ME MORE
IG / Twitter / Snap
@ChanelCollette
www.instagram.com/chanelcollette
www.ChanelCollette.com
FOR COACHING
ChanelCollette.com/coaching

bodybuilding,training,workout,fitness,bikini prep,prep,meal prep,functional training,athletic training,athlete,adidas,lululemon,nike,day in my life,glutes,glute workout,lower body workout,injuries,what I eat,my macros,iifym,gossip,fitspo,branding,chanel,chanel collette,

Post a Comment

0 Comments