Advertisement

My Complicated Feelings About Consent And Community Self Policing| Kat Blaque

My Complicated Feelings About Consent And Community Self Policing| Kat Blaque TRIGGER WARNING: This video discusses sexual violence please consider that before watching this video.

In this video, i discuss my evolving feelings about consent and how we discuss and practice it and what feels like a disconnect for me as a rape survivor and someone heavily invested in sex posi communities.

SUBSCRIBE to Kat Blaque :
Want to Bring me to your School? Email ben@gotham-artists.com

Click Below for More Info vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv


Want to tip me?
Venmo: Kathryn-wilkins
Cashapp: $katblaque
PayPal: cuteartsychick19@gmail.com

Become a Patreon Patron-
Buy my Merch:

Lets be Friends!
Facebook //
Twitter //
Art Store //
Instagram //
Business Inquires // kattyblaque@gmail.com
Music:

Consent education,consent,community self policing,BDSM community,Sex Positive,Sex Posi Community,Polyamorous,Polyamorous Community,sex education,education,amazeorg,

Post a Comment

0 Comments