Advertisement

All Of My MAP Parts In Order From 2015|2016 To 2019

All Of My MAP Parts In Order From 2015|2016 To 2019 So this took me like 5 hours to edit!
Please mind the ugly quality, half of these were downloaded from youtube since i didn't have their raw files


I finally decided that i want to make "map part recap" videos, i wanted to do all of my 2019 map parts, but i figured i should recap all of my previous ones before i start doing them yearly, SO HERE WE ARE. A 17 MINUTE VIDEO FILLED WITH NOTHING BUT MY MAP PARTS. I DIDN'T THINK IT COULD GET THAT LONG,,,
The first half is basically nothing but videos from my old channel, so even though its REALLY old, this is a lot of content y'all haven't seen yet! I've also included some parts i found in my files but for some reason never posted

Every map part has their upload day written on it, except for the few that i never uploaded, those actually have their completion date written rather than their upload day written

Also the reason the title says "2015/2016" is because as you can see, i had ONE map part in 2015, felt it would be weird to imply i animated parts since 2015 since i realllyy technicalllyy didn't yk



[Other Links]

Redbubble -
Follow me on Twitter -
Commission me -
Watch me on deviantART -
Ask me questions -
DISCORD SERVER -


[Programs Used]

Sony Vegas Pro 13 [editing]
Firealpaca [drawing]
GIMP 2.8 [drawing]
Mspaint [drawing]
Clip Studio Paint Pro [drawing]
Wacom Intous Pen Drawing Tablet [tablet used to draw]


[Other Info]

Song - you're crazy if you think 'm writing down 100+ music titles no thank you
Outro Song -
Designs - yeah im not going to. mention every design fuck you



SUBSCRIBE!

warrior,cats,map,part,warrior cats,map part,pmv,pmv map part,warriors,

Post a Comment

0 Comments