Advertisement

[BL] Jack & Zhao Zi ~ "rising feelings I thought never existed"

[BL] Jack & Zhao Zi ~ CONTENT IS BL + CONTAINS SPOILERS.

Still can't get over these two cuties. 😪 Can someone please cast these two in another drama. Need not be History I can watch anything if these two are paired together. How can someone be as cute as Zhao Zi? Even when he's furious he is still so cute. These two brought me so much smiles and I can watch them forever which is insane. Arghhh I miss this drama :(

BL Series : History 3 trapped
Pairing: Jack and Zhao Zi

▪️ DO NOT RE EDIT. DO NOT RE UPLOAD.
▪️ PLEASE RESPECT MY TIME AND EFFORT.

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

IMPORTANT: If there is an issue with this fan made edit being uploaded, please contact me at (yugenvids@gmail.com). I'll remove it immediately.

yugenvids,bl,bl mv 2019,bl mv,bl drama mv,mv,bl drama,history 3,history 3 trapped,jack zhao zi,trapped,

Post a Comment

0 Comments