Advertisement

TOTOONG SI KEITH TALENS TRANSMAN TOMBOY (that's my tomboy)

TOTOONG SI KEITH TALENS TRANSMAN TOMBOY (that's my tomboy) Si Keith Talens ay isang youtuber, subscriber nya ako at Isa rin akong kasatsat, ang video na to nagsasabi na kahit ano mang kasarian ng tao, kung totoong tga suporta ka at open minded ka tanggapin natin yun,dahil yun ang gusto nya at dun sya masaya. Ito ay ang aking opinyon lamang at pinaguusapan ng tao.


Welcome to my Channel.

Hello Im Ms.Kitty a FILIPINA Cat
I do reaction video, news report,trending topics,
and funny videos,game

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL!
Click the BELL for my next video.
And also dont forget to share.
And Like if you like my video 😊

Musicn Credits to : NoCopyrightMusic/Audio Library
▫️
▫️

⚠️All media in this video is used for purpose of reaction and commentary under terms of fair use. All footage, music & images used belong to their true owners. All content used in adherence Fair Use copyright law.

keith talens fathers day,keith talens,keith talens that's my tomboy,keith talens tik tok,keith talens masahol pa sa heartbreak,keith talens girlfriend,keith talens vlog,keith talens transformation,keith talens song,keith talens bird box,keith talens tomboy,keith talens tomboy ba,keith talens that's my tomboy showtime,tomboy ba si keith talens,keith talens transman,keith talens transgender,kate talens,kate talens keith,

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Hello my name is CUIYAN from USA i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Doctor NATHA my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Doctor NATHA have helped so many in similar situation like mine he email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within some few hours i did everything he asked me to do the next day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging me to forgive and accept him back,am so happy because my family is now full of love. You can also contact him ...Emil:drnathaliesand@gmail.com

    ALSO HAS THE CURE TO THE FOLLOWING VIRUS.
    1* CANCER CURE
    2* HEPATITIS B
    3 DIABETES CURE
    4* RINGING EAR
    5* STROKE CURE
    6* WARTS CURE
    7* HBP CURE
    8* ALS CURE
    9* PENIS ENLARGEMENT
    10*HIV CURE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is CUIYAN from USA i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Doctor NATHA my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Doctor NATHA have helped so many in similar situation like mine he email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within some few hours i did everything he asked me to do the next day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging me to forgive and accept him back,am so happy because my family is now full of love. You can also contact him ...Emil:drnathaliesand@gmail.com

    ALSO HAS THE CURE TO THE FOLLOWING VIRUS.
    1* CANCER CURE
    2* HEPATITIS B
    3 DIABETES CURE
    4* RINGING EAR
    5* STROKE CURE
    6* WARTS CURE
    7* HBP CURE
    8* ALS CURE
    9* PENIS ENLARGEMENT
    10*HIV CURE

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to inform the public how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Dr.EBHOTA. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor EBHOTA cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i was having no hope of been cured of HERPES so i decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on
    his Email: drebhotasolution@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348089535482 and get all your problem solved.
    1Sickness of any kind
    2 Help to CURE Hepatitis B, HIV/AIDs CANCER and BIPOLAR
    3 Divorce, Breakup problem and To Re-unit
    4 Pregnancy problem
    5 Financial problem and Job promotion
    6 To get a good and rich life partner
    7 To Lose your wath
    8 to enlargement of pennis
    9. CANCER
    10. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease)
    11 Hepatitis B
    12 chronic pancreatic
    13 emphysema
    14 COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)   

    ReplyDelete