Advertisement

WARFRAME | DESTINY 2 - There's no safe place from excessive grinding anymore, friends...

WARFRAME | DESTINY 2 - There's no safe place from excessive grinding anymore, friends... Too much grindy... not enough anything else... Can't keep up with all the resources I need and where to get them and what the drop rate is and how many I need and how many kills I need on how many different enemies using how many different weapons in what specific time of day before they expire and I just can't even anymore. I want to play more than one game, is that a crime?


Consider joining our Discord!

WARFRAME,destiny 2,warframe grind,destiny 2 grind,destiny 2 bounties,warframe content drought,destiny 2 season of dawn,destiny 2 shadowkeep,destiny,warframe railjack,warframe empyrean,warframe old blood,

Post a Comment

0 Comments