Advertisement

THE FABULOUS FLYING SUB SLIDE SHOW in 4K

THE FABULOUS FLYING SUB SLIDE SHOW in 4K I've been working on producing new Flying Sub FX with my Samsung NX-20 and Moebius flying sub. I used some of the best photos when I visiited Disney World in October. We traveled around Tampa and other parts so I could get high resolution back mattes to use with the model. I also used a few offered as desktop 4k backgrounds on the net. The videos is not quite as stunning as the original photos but will give you an idea how nice they came out.

The best thing to do is watch the video on you UHDTV directly from Youtube, or downloading it to a flashdrive and plugging it into the USB port on back of the TV.

flying sub,irwin allen,voyage to the bottom of the sea,submarine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments