Advertisement

The end of the world, which may involve coral. (Slaying the Dragon, Ep 15

The end of the world, which may involve coral. (Slaying the Dragon, Ep 15 As the title suggests, the end of the world has occurred, although I didn’t expect there to be so many coral reefs when it happened.

This episode was a little to long, so I had to shorten it, which is why there is no established ending.

Thank you whoever subscribed to me! It means a lot to me! Please like, share and subscribe if you enjoyed the video, and check out my Instagram for my favorite clips and behind the scenes. If you have and questions or comments, you can email me at Dracoslayer024@gmail.com.

-Draco

Minecraft,Minecraft PE,Minecraft Pocket Edition,Dracoslayer024,Dracoslayer Games,dracoslayer_games,Dracoslayer,Family-friendly,Family-friendly gaming,gaming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments