Advertisement

Ooltewah Church of God || Worship Him in Spirit and in Truth

Ooltewah Church of God || Worship Him in Spirit and in Truth Off the busy roadside of Lee Highway stands an old stone building with a steeple. Inside this beautiful old stone church is an inviting group of christians who meet and worship Jesus in spirit and in truth!

It was such a joy to join the folks of Ooltewah Church of God for a couple of services to create this promotional piece for them! They are truly a warm and welcoming congregation of believers!

"Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:" - Psalm 103:1-2

Check out Ooltewah Church of God's Facebook page:

Check out my Instagram page:

Find me on Facebook:

Big thanks to the Full-time Filmmaker course for teaching me pretty much everything I know about filmmaking!
Interested in filmmaking? Check out the Full-time Filmmaker online course right here:
I am currently enrolled and am absolutely loving it!

For Business inquiries, shoot me an email at studioscochran@gmail.com

If you like the content, SUBSCRIBE!

Truth

Post a Comment

0 Comments