Advertisement

How to save yourself a fortune on silicone moulds

How to save yourself a fortune on silicone moulds This video shows how you can save yourself a fortune on silicone moulds. Silicone moulds can be expensive to buy and make. However, following these tips and you will be able to use cookie cutters as silicone moulds at next to nothing. I wasn't sure if this was going to work so I tried it, I was so surprised at the outcome and love how easy they came out. They are very pretty. Silicone moulds can also be annoying when they stick to the resin and you break the mould. If you brake one of these then you have lost nothing. I am certainly going to be using more of these now I know that it works with epoxy resin, and saving myself a fortune on ordering silicone moulds. Hope you find this useful.
Thank you for watching, please leave a comment or any questions, I will reply to everyone, and hit that subscribe button so you don't miss out on any future videos. Best wishes, have fun creating and love your art.
Steve 😍


My Instagram @stevemcdonaldarts


My Twitter: @mcdonaldarts


My Facebook: Steve McDonaldarts


Materials used.

Glitter from a local art shop

Master Cast Epoxy Resin:





Mould release spray


Cookie cutters
from local £1 shop

How to save yourself a fortune on silicone moulds,abstract art for beginners,epoxy,epoxy resin art,epoxy resin handmade,epoxy resin projects,epoxy resin trying something new,fluid painting,how to,how to resin art,resin,resin art,resin art for beginners,resin crafts,resin for beginners,resin painting tutorial,resin pour,resin pour experiment,resin pour painting,resin pour with a cup,resin tutorial,tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments