Advertisement

Christmas Traditional Instrumenal Music, Instrumental Holiday Music 'Christmas Tree' by Tim Janis

Christmas Traditional Instrumenal Music, Instrumental Holiday Music 'Christmas Tree' by Tim Janis It took me five years to make my move Buttons a Christmas Tale, it is out now :) :) WOW Starring Dick Van Dyke and Angela Lansbury.
Please help support my channel by ordering my new Christmas video "Buttons a Christmas Tale'
Here is a link

If you like my movie please leave a good comment on Amazon and IMBD
That would mean so much to me and Reno and Bella.
The DVD is out now , Thank you :)

Keep up with what Tim is doing and follow him on:
Follow on Instagram: @timjanisofficial
Facebook: @officialtimjanis

Join my monthly newsletter


Music information:
Composer: Tim Janis© Copyright

Christmas Traditional Music,First noel,O Holy night,Ave Maria,It came upon a midnight clear,Silent night,Flute,Piano,Harp,Instrumental Christmas music,Tim Janis,

Post a Comment

0 Comments