Advertisement

Buying Christmas Gifts For My Loved Ones!

Buying Christmas Gifts For My Loved Ones! So kahit binabagyo tayo mga choi walang makakapigil satin maghanap ng mga regalo! :)


Please don't forget to subscribe, hit the bell button, and the like button sa video na ito and Please don't forget to follow me on all of my social media accounts aswell! SALAMAT PO! :)

INSTAGRAM :

Edric Go


TWITTER :

Edric Go


Hope you guys ENJOYED! Thank you po!

Subscribe to :

HUGOT BROTHERS


Please watch my last uploaded videos :

A DAY WITH RY + A Little Surprise For Her


I Went Gift Shopping With Ry!


3rd Wheel sa JAIGA?


JAIGA FEELS x HOKAGE MOVES! The One?


Bumisita ako sa silangan :


Naka rap ko ang isa sa mga showtime finalist! :


Ask me a hard question or dare challenge w/ Agassi Ching


BESTFRIEND TO BOYFRIEND, BOYFRIEND TO BESTFRIEND w/ BANINAY and BONT!


Join our family Edric Rosales Go FamSquad Official and Edric United Official on Facebook!

(Edric Rosales Go FamSquad Official)


(Edric United Official)


TWITTER :


THANK YOU PO!!! :)

edric go,ry velasco,edry,agassi ching,jai asuncion,jaiga,blair madamba,benedict villaruel,blair next door,friends with benedict,hb,hugot brothers,bonot bryan oropel,master hokage,hokage moves,vlogmas,christmas vlog,daily vlog,vlog,vlogger,vlogger life,matt nicolai,

Post a Comment

0 Comments