Advertisement

I FINALLY got my Hero Moment in a Duos Game! | Apex Legends

I FINALLY got my Hero Moment in a Duos Game! | Apex Legends Apex Legends Limited Time Mode Duos is here and I finally get the elusive hero moment!
Become Awesome:
Livestream:

Drink: & (Code MrFruit for 10% off)

Xidax PC:

★ WATCH MORE ★


Apex Legends:


★ CONNECT WITH ME ★


Podcast: bit.ly/GGOverEZPodcast
2nd Channel:
Twitter:
Instagram:


★ SEND ME SOMETHING ★


Mr. Fruit PO Box 1163
Castle Rock CO 80104

===============

I FINALLY got my Hero Moment in a Duos Game! | Apex Legends

apex legends,apex legends gameplay,apex legends multiplayer,apex legends update,apex legends guide,apex legends funny moments,apex legends top 5,battle royale,fortnite,new season,apex legends win,apex legends season 3,apex legends season 3 gameplay,apex legends duos,apex legends itemp plays,apex legends duos gameplay,apex legends clutch,apex legends mirage,apex legends mirage gameplay,apex legends bamboozle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments