Advertisement

Get to Know Me Q&A. Relationship, Friends, Heartbreaks (No Holding back )|Rachel Otieno

Get to Know Me Q&A. Relationship, Friends, Heartbreaks (No Holding back )|Rachel Otieno This is the most honest Q&A ever! Hope you guys get to know me better and feel connected because we need it!
I love you guys
Instagram @otienorachel8

Visit my website www.rachelotieno.com

Xo
Rachel

q&a,getting married,my family,introducing husband to family,meeting his family,meeting my family,having children,babies,how we met,meeting my man,interracial couple,family vlogs,starting a business,running a business,work,rachel otieno,henrik and rachel,get to know me,love,moving abroad,life abroad,culture,privacy,one income,new home,life update,friendships,fake friends,heart break,dealing with heartbreak,moving on,honest q&a,get to now me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments