Advertisement

ATTEMPT: Minecraft But Only Walking In A Straight Line

ATTEMPT: Minecraft But Only Walking In A Straight Line This is a bedrock version of a challenge done by WadZee - and that was in turn inspired by a real life challenge from GeogussrWizard. I just want to see how far I can personally get, playing the "other" version of Minecraft

You Can Tip (donate) to me and appear on screen by paying here:


Minecraft Bedrock is the same as Minecraft Windows 10, Minecraft Pocket Edition; or Minecraft Xbox / Minecraft Switch

- The Previous Video(Deforestation):


- Think you've missed something? You might have, and you can check my most recent uploads here:

Update Adventures (My Let's Play):


- My Twitter:
- Follow for video updates and Early News!

You can become a channel member by clicking here:

minecraft,straight,line,only,challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments