Advertisement

Leclerc wins BACK TO BACK: F1 On and Off the Track

Leclerc wins BACK TO BACK: F1 On and Off the Track For F1 pics live from the track every race weekend follow me on Instagram:
Listen to my podcast, F1: On & Off the Track with Kym Illman:
Download digital images or purchase prints at Pro Star Pics:
And find my pre- and post-race F1 blogs at

Charles Leclerc celebrates his second win in a row at the Italian Grand Prix, and Ferrari fans were ecstatic – he was in high demand! Leclerc and Mattia Binotto shared a lovely hug after the race, resulting in one of the best shots of the weekend.

- The Gear I Use -
Video Gear:
My camera:
My studio lights:
Lenses:
Photography Gear:
Camera:
Canon 14mm:
Canon 24mm:
Canon 35mm:
Canon 50mm:
Canon 85mm:
Canon 135mm:
Canon 70-200mm:
Canon 300mm:
Profoto Flash:
Profoto flash remote:
Profoto Gel kit:
Canon 600mm

Formula 1,F1,Formula One,Formule1,Formula1,Formula Racing,Car Racing,Kym Illman,Behind The Scenes,Sports Photography,F1 Photography,Formula one Photography,Racing Photography,Racing,Charles Leclerc,Ferrari,

Post a Comment

0 Comments