Advertisement

The Versatile Tech News #13 - Flipkart Big Diwali Sale, Jio 5G,Samsung Fold Phone 2,Motorola G8.

The Versatile Tech News #13 - Flipkart Big Diwali Sale, Jio 5G,Samsung Fold Phone 2,Motorola G8. Hello everyone, How are you all?

This is another fresh episode of #TheVersatileTechNews series and in this video I'm going to give you the latest news about the world of Technology.

_____________________________________


Download Halaplay:- Hi, Inviting you to join HalaPlay and play fantasy sports to win money daily.

Use refer code - x0l8sJS2a

to get ₹100 signup bonus to play. Download app now from

___________________________________

Download Dream11 :- Think you can challenge me on Dream11? Tap
to download the app & use my invite code AKASH83503NO to get a Cash Bonus of Rs.100! Let the games begin

_____________________________________

Download Phonepay:-

_______________________________________

Download Googlepay:- Join me on Google Pay, a secure app for money transfers, bills and recharges. Enter my code 67cr1s to earn ₹51 back on your first payment!

_____________________________________

Join EarnKaro to Earn money online :-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Gears :-
...................

My Tripod:-

My Mic :-

My Primary Phone :-

My secondary Phone :-

Lights I use :-

__________________________________________

Facebook page :-

Instagram :-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for watching #TheVersatileTechy

Tech News,Technology News,Technology related news,Technical information,Technical news,Tech Talks,Information about technology,Tech News of the Week,Technology News of the Week,Tech khabre,Technology ke duniya ka khabar,The Versatile Tech News,The Versatile Tech News 13,The Versatile Techy,tech news of the world,

Post a Comment

0 Comments