Advertisement

[Teaser] The Path of Skywalker

[Teaser] The Path of Skywalker It's been awhile since I've done a video on a Skywalker. Figured it's about time to start one once more before the final movie premieres. This video will focus not only on the Skywalker family, but also on their unique relationship with the Force.

And yes, I am extremely skeptical and very worried. No franchise has ever had it this important to stick the landing like Episode 9. I just hope that it not only finishes strong, but it also repairs the fragmented Star Wars fan base.

In the meantime, this tribute will prepare us for it and I can't wait to share it with you all. I'm not sure what month this year I will finish it, but just know I am extremely hard at work and loving every second of it.

May the Force be with you.

#StarWars #TheRiseofSkywalker #episodeIX

The Rise of Skywalker,Star Wars,Dead,Disney,Destroyed,Luke Skywalker,Anakin Skywalker,Ben Solo,Ben Skywalker,Leia Skywalker,Padme Amidala,Han Solo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments