Advertisement

How to Make A Fall Card They'll Want to Display on the Mantel

How to Make A Fall Card They'll Want to Display on the Mantel Do you want to know how to make a fall card they'll want to display on the mantel?! When you see what inspired me for this card I think you will be impressed. I even impressed myself!  Honestly inspiration is all around us from sunsets to colors of a store display and this time of year we've got changing leaves and I thought to myself, 'I want to figure out how to make a fall card that is display worthy!  And yes.... I have been known to whip out my phone and take pictures of a store display!

The inspiration for this fall card came from the Stampin' Up! 2019 Holiday Catalog.  When I first saw the framed art I wanted to make one but I don't have the dies to create it. I figured out a way to get a similar look and Voila! I made my own framed art card!

I'm pretty sure everyone knows my love for Copper so of course this card had to have copper!  I share tips on my video using the Copper Foil and about removing the plastic coating on the back to make it easier to use your dies!

Are you ready to learn how to make a fall card? Let's get started...

How to Make A Fall Card Video Tutorial: I really think you'll love learning how to make a fall card that can be displayed and shared as not only a handmade card but a work of art! Fall cards are so fun to make and I always think the season is too short so I love making Fall cards and sharing the card design ideas with you!


============================================================

To order supplies, view photos, get measurements, or read details about my rewards program visit or go to and look for the September 17, 2019 post.

To get Download of measurements and supplies

============================================================

**Shop my Online store 24/7**: www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net

**SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL**

**Join my Newsletter**

**Contact Me or Request Catalog**


============================================================

Follow Me:
Blog:
Facebook:
Pinterest:


I have been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 1997! I love teaching you how to use our products! And finding your Creative Side!

#fallcards #handmadecards #txstampin

How to make a fall card they’ll want to display on the mantel,how to make a fall card,how to make cards,fall cards,fall greeting cards,how to make a greeting card,thanksgiving cards,thanksgiving cards to make,happy thanksgiving,happy thanksgiving cards,card making,cardmaking,handmade cards,greeting cards,greeting cards handmade,card making ideas,card making supplies,txstampin,sharon armstrong,stampin up,gather together,stampin up gather together,

Post a Comment

0 Comments