Advertisement

LA Gladiators - A Potential Dark Horse Again? | Overwatch League 2020 Team Previews

LA Gladiators - A Potential Dark Horse Again? | Overwatch League 2020 Team Previews With the Overwatch League 2020 season now less than 2 months away, which is certainly a relief to say, I’ve decided to start putting together some team previews ahead of next year, as it appears most of the teams are now done in the way of off-season moves and have finalised their rosters. This series will see me making a short video on each team over this next month which will eventually lead to my 2020 power rankings, and to kick us off, I want to look at the interesting LA Gladiators.

My Twitter:
My Discord:

Clips and highlights belong to Blizzard and Overwatch League:

Akshon Esports Overwatch:

Overwatch,Overwatch League,OWL,Offseason,2020,LA Gladiators,LAG,

Post a Comment

0 Comments