Advertisement

Cold Steel III Demo {Nightmare is a far better experience} (READ DESCRIPTION)

Cold Steel III Demo {Nightmare is a far better experience} (READ DESCRIPTION) Firstly don't mind me humming in the video the music is lit & i'll sing along if i want to!
1) When their HP reaches a certain lv they buff up
2) Hit them hard enough & they do a Dual S-Craft on you
3) (Although not shown in the video the archer will buff the halberd user & the halberd user has another buff that gives her attackx1.5 & 1 turn of full protection.)
I killed these guys so quickly on my Hard Mode run I didn't see any of this shit and I doubt they'd even use their Dual S-Craft on anything but Nightmare.
These guys were a fucking cake walk on Hard but on Nightmare? They actually live up to the characters the game hypes them to be!
So all you guys out there not playing on Nightmare just know nightmare difficulty in Cold Steel 3 does ruin the experience it greatly enhances it. I had felt a massive difference in enjoyment vs my hard mode run against these two. If you want to steal yourself away from such a phenomenal night & day difference of an experience then by all means go play your trails games "just for the story", I'm here to play a game! If I wanted to play a game for "just the story" I'll go and play a visual novel.

So just people know you'll be missing out on the enhance experience only Nightmare can give.
Go replay the demo on Nightmare and see how much more fun you'll have.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III

#PS4share,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Demo,Rikuson1,

Post a Comment

0 Comments