Advertisement

Mark Taylor: Trump, Prophecy, Q, Church System Unmasked & So Much More

Mark Taylor: Trump, Prophecy,  Q, Church System Unmasked & So Much More Mark Taylor's website:

It was my great privilege and honor to be able to interview Mark Taylor where we discuss topics ranging from his prophecies, to the church system, to Obama, to the Supreme Court, to Q!
-----------------------------------------------
To support this channel with a financial donation through my PayPal:


To mail donations, my PO Box address is:

Daniel Lee
PO BOX 32842
Juneau, AK 99803

Here is my Patreon:

If you wish to buy my novels, please visit my amazon author page:


My GAB:

My Bitchute backup page:


You can reach me directly for correspondence at firebrand4@gmail.com

My Mission Statement for this ministry:

1. Expose the satanic pedophiles through investigative reporting on my youtube channel

2. Provide satanic Ritual Abuse survivors a platform to speak out on

3. Protect the innocent children

4. Lead a nightly prayer meeting on zoom with brothers and sisters in Messiah!

5. Teach and preach the Hebrew-Jewish Roots of the Christian Faith through my youtube channel:

If you want to see my playlist with all my youtubes in chronological
order since I began exposing Satanic pedophiles, click here:

My website is

My Twitter account is:

Mark Taylor,Trump Prophecies,President Trump,POTUS,Qanon,Obama,Supreme Court,child sex trafficking,satanic pedophiles,Timothy Holmseth,satanic ritual abuse,pedowood,pedogate,pizzagate,church system,Jesus,Yahshua,

Post a Comment

0 Comments