Advertisement

How can I Prolong the Effects of Botox?

How can I Prolong the Effects of Botox? How can I Prolong the Effects of Botox?

In this video I explain how to extend and prolong the effects of Botox with the use of my Wrinkle Script Silicone Care Pads. The video highlights my patient Monica (the Manager of Uptown Image in Covina, Ca., owned by Dr. Ivan Breed) while applying my Wrinkle Script products to her forehead, crow’s feet and chest areas. I sell other Silicone Skincare Products for the mouth, neck, stretch marks and scar reduction areas. You can check out all the products on my Amazon listing at the following URL:


As always, if you have any questions or concerns you can reach me at Hatty@NurseHatty.com

Warmly,
Hatty

Nurse Hatty, Caring for you
Hatty, Inc. Since 2000
Hatty@NurseHatty.com
www.NurseHatty.com
#NurseHatty

Botox,Wrinkles,Scars,Neck Wrinkles,Stretch Marks,Crow’s Feet,Mouth Wrinkles,Forehead Wrinkles,Chest Wrinkles,Sun Damage,Smoker’s Lines,

Post a Comment

0 Comments