Advertisement

Boudoir Q&A: How To Make Clients Feel Comfortable, Raising Your Prices and How to Stay Motivated

Boudoir Q&A: How To Make Clients Feel Comfortable, Raising Your Prices and How to Stay Motivated The Music I use:
My Presets!
Learn to start your own boudoir business here:
The gear I use:

Playlists:
Chill No Naps Tho (editing):
Boudoir Photoshoot:

Love doing these Q&A Videos for you guys, but I'm thinking of doing much shorter ones. Let me know if you'd prefer that!

0:34 Do I sell pictures from model shoots
1:23 How do you raise your prices?
3:26 How many pictures do I deliver after a session?
4:30 What is my favorite Portrait Lens?
4:52 Do I need Pro gear for boudoir?
5:37 What playlists do I use during my boudoir shoots?
6:02 What do you include in your collections?
6:37 How often do I use liquify in Photoshop?
8:25 Why am I in Italy?
8:46 How much of my work is actually taking pictures?
9:41 How do I build confidence with those who haven’t modeled before?
12:00 How do I stay motivated, do I ever get bored?
16:00 What did I struggle with when starting my business?
17:18 Have I ever been a model for boudoir?

Like, Comment and Subscribe to keep learning the tools that successful boudoir photographers use!

Be My Friend:
Instagram:
Website:

how to,photo help,take better pictures,photo tips,lighting,photo shoot,photography tips,photography how to,photography tutorials,how to improve with photography,take amazing photos,window light,photo hacks,boudoir tutorial,boudoir photography,boudoir posing,boudoir tips,how to shoot boudoir,sony,sony a9,questions and answers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments