Advertisement

$1000 back to school try-on clothing haul 2019

$1000 back to school try-on clothing haul 2019 You can find my glasses online at GlassesUSA.com. Sign up for a 65% off your first pair: (Free basic lenses only. Premium and marked-down frames excluded)

My Glasses:
Elliot -
Laura -
Ottoto Waterloo -

Shop all women eyeglasses:

All your favorite eyewear brands up to 50% off retail price:

back to school season and I have mixed feelings
so I did some shopping to cope.

GOOGLE DOC W EVERYTHING IN ORDER -

GIVEAWAY RULES -
1. Be subscribed & like this video
2. comment the day you go back to school
3. follow my instagram (@vanessanagoya) and comment on my picture w all the giveaway rules your favorite emoji!

THATS IT! 1 winner will be chosen on August 8th & will win 1 $100 gift card to the store of their choice! (will be announced on my instagram story)

💫 SOCIAL MEDIA 💫

💛 instagram:
💛 twitter:
💛 spotify:
💛 vsco:
💛 snapchat:

💫MERCH💫
💛buy it here:

💫 BUSINESS ONLY EMAIL 💫

💛 vanessanagoyayt@gmail.com

💫 MUSIC 💫

💛  intro: the other - lauv
💛 outro: 3:15 - bazzi



I love you & thrive today💛🌙🌟
-Vanessa Nagoya

vanessa,nagoya,vanessa nagoya,back to school clothing haul,back to school,back to school haul,clothing haul,back to school shopping,back to school 2019,back to school try on clothing haul,back to school try on haul,back to school clothing haul 2019,back to school clothing try on haul,haul,clothing haul 2019,try on clothing haul,back to school haul 2018,try on haul,back to school clothing haul 2018,

Post a Comment

0 Comments