Advertisement

You can cancel a purchase ?

You can cancel a purchase  ? . Hello guys thank you for watching my video 😀.Ik it was a quick video but I hope u enjoy
I have joined a new clan called CoRaDe but can’t change my youtube name just saying 🙂
If you guys want to donate my donation link is:



Socials:
Instagram:FaDe_youngpawz
Twitter:FaDe_youngpawz
Snapchat:yg_mek

IF YOU THINK YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH TO BE IN CoRaDe THEN MESSAGE ME ON TWITTER WHICH IS ABOVE ☝️☝️☝️

I’m still gonna name my self FaDe_PaWz as my psn name is that and I can’t change it yet .


If u want to be shouted out subscribe and likes and tell me when you have done it in the comments


I hope you enjoyed the content .please like and subscribe to help me and the channel grow. thankyou 🙂.


Socials:
Instagram:FaDe_youngpawz
Twitter:FaDe_youngpawz
Snapchat:yg_mek



Outro song :no I in team -Arizona
Montage music :YNW MELLY -Mixed-personalities




make sure to use my creator code :youngpawz007yt in the item shop for a shout out

I hope you guys enjoyed peace

#PS4share,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,SHAREfactory™,{09c21b2d-3686-4463-b08b-a0eee3cfc644},FaDe_PaWzYT,

Post a Comment

0 Comments