Advertisement

LORD KRATOS COMPLETE GAMEPLAY | 30 MIN | SIT BACK AND ENJOY | PUBG MOBILE

LORD KRATOS COMPLETE GAMEPLAY | 30 MIN | SIT BACK AND ENJOY | PUBG MOBILE Hey guys I'M back here i know it took me time ....lot of time....but its all because I'M in a situation where I don'T have time for everything ..but in the second place i also want to keep this channel going on,So as this is my second video uploaded i thought of putting up a complete game without cutting scenes , and yea these players i am with ...well i dint know anyone personally but I've met Athena through a random game ,whereas Sandeep is followed through athena ,he is a good player too!!! i really like his back up, and talking 4th guy..hes just a random guy...who tries to play all by himself....not all can be kratos you know? (ok enough with that attitude) and yea you can see my controls too...claw method still trying to work on it ,and yea i was also surprised that i had expected around 25 subs on my first video but guess what i hit 35!!! that's unexpected and it not like i personally informed them to subscribe but i was happy, So why not expect 50 subs in total for this video!? anyway hope i didn't bore you by my video or my big long story which does not even have anything attractive or flash .......so guys if you have reached this far reading thank you so much for precious time and do like subscribe and share if you can its TOTALLY free!! and yea comment what you feel down in the comment section.
BYE LOVE AND SUPPORT.

PUBG MOBILE,PUBG,LORD,LORD KRATOS,PUBG KRATOS,GOD OF WAR,KING KRATOS,MORTAL,DYNAMO,CARRYMINATI,ASIA PUBG,

Post a Comment

0 Comments