Advertisement

Money - is poverty and lack, encoded into our DNA?

Money - is poverty and lack, encoded into our DNA? Hello Youtube,

A little chat about money. I only realised the other day, that despite having money on my mind a lot, and figuring it out, worrying about it and generally not enjoying enough money for the things that I would like (Like a car), I didn't make a video talking about money.

The audio and visual on this recording didn't synch up. Don't ask. It has nothing to do with the settings. Sometimes my webcam randomly does this and then the next time I use it, it will be fine, and I haven't changed any settings. For mandela affected people out there, you will understand, the glitching of technology often happens whenever I upload videos about the matrix or the mandela effect. Because it drives me potty, the lack of synching, I have made this little video separately from my other videos, so here is a short video with some added pictures to detract from the out of synch talking!
Thanks for watching, and let me know if no matter WHAT you do, you always end up with no money.

Tamasin xx

p.s. if you have enjoyed any of my videos, feel free to send a donation for even the smallest amount. A heap of 50ps coming into my account would free up time to allow me to make better quality videos. Thank you.



TamasinBlake.com

money,dna,alien ancestry,ancient aliens,cash,lack of money,poverty,inherited beliefs,learned behaviours,learned beliefs about money,learned beliefs,thoughts,thoughts about money,loving money,hating money,wishing money didn't exist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments