Advertisement

Inventing Risk and Talking Yourself Out of Opportunities

Inventing Risk and Talking Yourself Out of Opportunities In this video, I tell a little story that came from a book that I'm currently reading called Platform by Cynthia Johnson (aff link: It got me thinking about they ways in which we "invent risk". In other words, a lot of us tend to imagine that situations are more risky than they are, when in reality we are just talking ourselves out of an opportunity that has very little downside.

I have many awesome mental health resources including books, a podcast where I answer your questions, and an online course all about the skills you need to crush anxiety. Learn more about all of that at

And I send out weekly emails with inspirational and interesting content about mental health:

psychologist,psychology,mental health,anxiety,depression,mental illness,platform,cynthia johnson,platform book,missed opportunities,how to take changes,cognitive behavioral therapy,inventing risk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments