Advertisement

favorite/effective LOWERBODY WORKOUTS

favorite/effective  LOWERBODY WORKOUTS hey guysss, some of my CURRENT fav lowerbody workouts!!

These are some that I’ve noticed have made the biggest difference in my routine, legs and booty! 🍑

s/o to bivi for being in my giddy. ily.

SOCIALS
instagram: @daisybguerrero
twitter: @daisybgu
snapchat @daisybgu

Depop: @daisybgu

REPS AND SETS
I typically do 4 sets of everything, 10-15 reps each !

thank you all so much for your constant support, it does not go unnoticed, ily sm

gymvlog,jazminsus,gymshark,ehplabs,blessed protien,lowerbody workout,favorite lowerbody workouts,effective lowerbody workouts,leg day vlog,gym leg day vlog,booty day vlog,effective booty workouts,fit thick,trying to get fit thick,jazmin gonzalez,begginer lowerbody workouts,how to grow your lowbody fast,how I got thick in 3 months,gaining healthy weight,daisy b,daisy guerrero,daisy b guerrero,daisy b vlogs,guerrero,daisy,fat loss routine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments