Advertisement

Clash of Kings: Everything you need to know about the magic house! You might not known before!

Clash of Kings: Everything you need to know about the magic house! You might not known before! Clash of Kings.
This video is about the magic house (in the college)
I found some stuff out recently and I thought you might want to see this and maybe learn something from it. Too become stronger and become more powerful. Hope you enjoy and liked the video. Thank you to my alliance in 1720 Infinity of war for helping me make this video. And thanks to mat in YouTube group for also helping motivate me.

I would like to take a minute to apologise for the terrible upload times. I’m really busy with exams coming soon. I promise I will be back soon for more videos! Good luck and enjoy kings and queens!

clash of kings,magic house,tips and tricks,non spender,tactics,easy,high buffs,increase buffs,college,new event,everything you need to know,secrets,batman,gaming with batman,help,event,

Post a Comment

0 Comments