Advertisement

#BlindGuyAdventures | A Little Chat & A Lot Of Shopping

#BlindGuyAdventures | A Little Chat & A Lot Of Shopping I'm usually rambling about something somewhere. Here's where else you can find me.

Website |
Bloglovin|
Facebook |
Twitter |
Instagram |
Pinterest |
Google+ |

Hi guys!

I've been up to quite a lot lately, and as always, I thought that I would bring you along for the ride.

This time, as well as telling you where i've been, I also went to Lush to check out their Mother's Day 2019 range and Easter 2019 range, went to Marks & Spencer to check out the , and went to The Body Shop to check out some of their Spring 2019 releases.

What have you been up to lately? Please let me know down below.

If you've enjoyed seeing what i've been up to lately, why not give this a little like and share it with all of your friends? If you would also like to know whenever I upload a new video, why not subscribe to my Channel?

I really hope that you enjoyed seeing what i've been up to lately, and I hope I see you again next time for another new video.

Luke x

#BlindGuyAdventures,Vlogs,Vlogging,Vlog,Jamie,Lush Mother's Day 2019 Range,Lush,Marks & Spencer,Pixi,Pixi Vitamin C Range,Pixi Glow Glycolic Boost,Sheet Mask,The Body Shop,The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Yoghurt,Body Yoghurt,The Body Shop Drops of Youth™ Youth Concentrate Sheet Mask,The Body Shop Sheet Mask,Whittard of Chelsea,Whittard of Chelsea Marzipan Hot Chocolate,Hot Chocolate,Shopping,Leeds,Instagram,Lush Easter 2019 Range,

Post a Comment

0 Comments