Advertisement

' TILL THE END ' - Dwayne Ford [Epic Music - Dramatic Heroic Orchestral Music]

' TILL THE END ' - Dwayne Ford [Epic Music - Dramatic Heroic Orchestral Music] Music composed by Dwayne Ford


'Legends VIII' and other albums by Dwayne Ford can be purchased at



Spotify:

Follow Dwayne Ford on:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Licensing / Contact:
All rights reserved © Copyright 2020

00:00 Thoughts and Prayers
04:33 Your Bloody Majesty


Artwork by Juhani Jokinen


More from Juhani Jokinen






(Animation / VFX created by me Pandora Journey)

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

PANDORA JOURNEY



#PandoraJourney

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂



➝ Follow ME on:

SoundCloud:

Twitter:

Facebook:



➝ My other channels:

Pandora Journey II(Backup) :

Pandora Heaven (Anime Soundtracks):



Offical Website:





Feel free to contact me if anything is wrong:

e.g. adding any kind of information which belongs to the video (audio OR visual)



For composers, submissions, companies or general business requests:

➝ or send me a mail.



For spam protection view my email adress on my youtube 'about page'.

Use a clear subject line.





Copyright Info © / FAQ



➝ This video was given a special license directly from the artists.

➝ All music on this channel are copyrighted!

➝ If you wish to use music from this channel, please contact the artist directly NOT ME - Thank You!

➝ Please do not copy / reupload my mixes / upload any of my animations.

➝ I don't offer any downloads for any of my animations.



Thank you for reading & understanding

epic music,top epic music,best of epic music,epic music mix,dwayne ford,dwayne ford - legends,instrumental,epic heroic music,dramatic music,action music,heroic death music,soundtrack,pandora journey,epic vocal,epic vocal music,legends VIII,Thoughts and Prayers,Your Bloddy Majesty,epic orchestral music,fantasy music,best epic music,orchestral music,music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments