Advertisement

Social Media, Cognitive Impairment, Reality VS Fantasy, Intellectual Courting

Social Media, Cognitive Impairment, Reality VS Fantasy, Intellectual Courting The man in the photograph who sent me nudes of himself was highly intellectual. Without his ability to write very high level Shakespearean style poetry, which was also aesthetically pleasing, I would have never carried on an over ten year online courtship with them. I believe that they were a closet geek. Unfortunately, closet geeks are often very shy, introverted and afraid of real social contact. They often do not married, do not engage in social norms and social events. They shy away from people, and they often live as a recluse. You can send me a donation for my music .

genetic health,cognitive function,cognitive development,dumbing down,propaganda of the internet,stupid internet,disinfo,mindless people,stupid people,stupid technology,

Post a Comment

0 Comments