Advertisement

Ruth Grace Wong - How To Become A Manufacturing Engineer In Your Spare Time

Ruth Grace Wong - How To Become A Manufacturing Engineer In Your Spare Time It’s one thing to prototype something for yourself, and entirely another to productionize a product for manufacturing. This talk is about my quest to become a manufacturing engineer. In the summer of 2016, I decided that I would do software at scale at my full time job, and hardware and objects at scale in my spare time. Since then, I’ve worked on many personal projects to get the intuitive physical feel for how things are made while documenting what I’ve learned, started writing about manufacturing for Supplyframe Hardware allowing me to tour factories and interview manufacturers, and started working part-time as a manufacturing engineer.


Read the article on Hackaday:



Follow Ruth on Twitter:

Spare

Post a Comment

0 Comments