Advertisement

r|IDontWorkHereLady - 'There Was a Fire, You Can't Have a Burger and Coke!'

r|IDontWorkHereLady - 'There Was a Fire, You Can't Have a Burger and Coke!' Hey Friends! Welcome to episode 28 of r/IDontWorkHereLady. Where people continue to get mistaken as employees, when they are just customers.

I hope you enjoy the stories in today's video!

Here are the stories in this I Don't Work Here Lady episode:

0:30 - There was fire. You Can't have a burger
4:45 - I didn't ignore your daughter!
8:45 - I worked at an ice cream place, not for them

😀 Talk to me! Or Submit Stories! :


I hope you enjoy the video! If you do, please give it a like, share it, and subscribe for future videos!

reddit IDWHL,r/idontworkherelady,i dont work here lady storiers,reddit i dont work here lady,i dont work here,mistaken for employee,hooters,idwhl reddit,funny reddit stories,mistaken employee,darkfluff idwhl,darkfluff,

Post a Comment

0 Comments