Advertisement

Properly controlling an Ender 3 pro with a LattePanda print server

Properly controlling an Ender 3 pro with a LattePanda print server In this video I show how I add a print server to my Ender 3 pro with a LattePanda. A LattePanda is, in contradiction to a Raspberry Pi, a full-fledged computer with an Intel 64bit CPU running on Windows 10. It comes with an Arduino co-processor which can be used to control all kinds of hardware. Together with a Gravity shield it's possible to add certain modules directly to control all kinds of things.
My intention was to use an Arduino print monitor and act upon the different states of the printer and control the hardware to shut down the printer automatically. I wasn't able to pull this off and decided to make my own application using LabVIEW. This is purely to show my idea and it isn't by far a properly working application.


The LattePanda I've used is this one:
The Gravity shield

The relay
The Bitlash Arduino library


Music from Epidemic sound. Want a subscription yourself? Please use this referral link to support me:
Please consider buying me a coffee if you liked it or helped you :)
I place photos of the projects I am working on here too at random to get you excited with what has to come!


The link to my website:
Software used for making this video:
- Mechanical design: Fusion 360
- Illustrations: Inkscape
- Laser engraving: Lightburn
- Slicer: Simplify3D
- Video editing: Davinci Resolve
- Screen recording: Captura
- Audio recording: Audacity
- Photo enhancing:


If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment!

Creality,CR10,3D printing,3D printer,Fusion 360,Upgrade,Creality CR-10,Ender,Ender 3,CR10S,CR-10S,Pro build,Assembly,Ender 3 pro,DIY,Homing,Hot end,Hotend,Swappable,Custom,Connector,Foldable,Fold-able,Fold able,LattePanda,Raspberry Pi,Arduino,Windows 10,Intel,Print server,Controlling,

Post a Comment

0 Comments