Advertisement

Motorcycle Adventure Norway - 10 thing's everyone should know

Motorcycle Adventure Norway - 10 thing's everyone should know Have you ever consider driving a motorcycle in Norway? Here is 10 thing's i think everyone should know when the come to Norway for the first time. And i would like to thank Adventure 4 mere mortals for let me borrow some of his material in my video and i hope you take the time to visit his channel and look at his resent trip to Norway.

Long Norway Round -

7 things I learned in Norway -

#Shootandride #Norway #motorcycleadventure

For daily updates and travel stories
You can follow me on


My Riding Gear:
Klim Badlands Pro Jacket
Klim Badlands Pro Pants
Klim Inversion Pro Glove
Arai Tour X-4 Helmet
Sidi Adventure 2 Boots
Devold wool long Underlayer
CamelBack 3L Backpack

My Camera Gear:
Sony a6400 OSS 18-135
GoPro Hero 7 Black
DJI Mavic Mini
iPhone 7 Plus
Røde Videomicro
Manfrotto Befree
JOBY Gorillapod 3K Pro
PeakDesign Capture
Dango Design Gripper Mount

My Camping Gear:
Helsport Fjellheimen Camp 3 Pro
Amok Draumr XL
Helsport Rago pro Winter down
Exped Synmat 9LM
Helinox Ground Chair
Trangia 27-4 HA
Helle Lapland Knife

Any question about my gear? Feel free to ask.


I plan most of my trips with MyRouteApp, you can download my tracks from:

KTM790Adventurer,Motorcycleadventure,Norway,Norge,Mavic Mini,Drone,Howto,motorcycle,adventure,advrider,TETnorway,tshansenadventure,Traveltips,Shootandride,Sonya6400,Motorcycleadventurenorway,motorsykkelinorge,norsk,10 things,must know,

Post a Comment

0 Comments