Advertisement

I WAS SURFING LATE AND ALMOST LOST MY FLIGHT! - LAST DAY IN HAWAII, GOING TO MIAMI

I WAS SURFING LATE AND ALMOST LOST MY FLIGHT! - LAST DAY IN HAWAII, GOING TO MIAMI This was my last day in beautiful Hawaii.

I surfed at the beginning of the day and lost my Driver's license.



I was late for my photoshoot and thought I was going to miss my flight to Miami.



I spent 10 hours on a plane and slept for 4 or 5 hours.



Please subscribe, it doesn't cost you anything and you will get notified when I upload if you click the bell next to it. Thank you! :D



Follow me on Instagram & Twitter: @iamerickparra

Message Henry's Instagram: @henrydeww

vlog creations,hawaii travel vlog,miami travel 2019,florida travel 2019,florida travel vlog 2019,miami travel vlog 2019,oahu travel vlog 2019,a week in hawaii 2019,best experiences in hawaii,honolulu hawaii airport,leaving hawaii for mainland,last day in hawaii erick parra,erick,parra,erick parra,iamerickparra,erick parra vlogs,surfing in hawaii 2019,photoshoot in hawaii 2019,photoshoot in oahu hawaii,venezuelan vlogger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments