Advertisement

DISCOMFORT.EXE

DISCOMFORT.EXE Discomfort is a pixel horror game that will mess with your head...
Play This Game ►
This channel is not intended for children.
More Like This ►

YuB Merch ►

Minecraft Server ►

Get A Shoutout ►

All My Gear Here ►

Music I Use ►

Become a YuBscriber! ►



HERE ARE THE PLACES WE CAN BE FRIENDS:

Twitter!

Discord!

Instagram!

Snapchat! YuBplays

Twitch!

2nd Channel (Unedited Gameplay) -



MUSIC IN THIS VIDEO:

OUTRO ►



I use a lot of royalty-free music in my videos from









I try to keep my language clean, but keep in mind that what defines a "dirty word" is different from person to person. For business inquiries or prayer requests, send me an email at yubplays@gmail.com



This YouTube channel is mostly Let's Play, Gameplay, Playthrough videos. Sometimes I do vlogs as well. If you are subscribed, it means the world to me. Please don't hesitate to leave me a message or comment, I respond to as many as I can!



I am not partnered with any network, and neither should you.



#yub #horror #discomfort

discomfort,discomfort horror game,discomfort game endings,discomfort horror,imscared,imscared game,imscared sequel,pixel horror,pixel horror game,pixel horror game 2020,pixel horror game 2019,best pixel horror games,best new horror games pc,creepy games that you shouldnt play,cursed game,cursed games,you've been cursed,cursed images,cursed ghost images,cursed ghost game,unsettling game,unsettling games for pc,yub,yub horror,yub pixel horror,

Post a Comment

0 Comments