Advertisement

Can I hole this shot from 70 yards? | Course vlog with coach Ash Mason...

Can I hole this shot from 70 yards? | Course vlog with coach Ash Mason... After my wedge play lesson with Ash Mason at Cumberwell Park, we head out on the red nine to play 5 holes. We take the new technique to the course and also discuss general short game and wedge play techniques on the golf course.

Ash Insta -

GoFundMe Link -

-
My name is James Wiltshire, I'm a Professional Golfer from England. On this channel you'll find course vlogs, LD and Golf competition, golf travel content and anything else that falls in the category of golf.
-
For golf programming/personal training contact me on wiltshfitness@gmail.com
-
Social

Instagram
Golf -
Personal -

Twitter -

course vlog,ash mason,james wiltshire,golf vlog,wedge play,cumberwell park golf club,

Post a Comment

0 Comments