Advertisement

As A Family We're Going To Figure It Out!!

As A Family We're Going To Figure It Out!! SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL, I TRY POSTING NEW VIDEOS EVERY Monday & Thursday AT 7Pm Central Standard Time but sometimes it doesn't quite work out like that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* I Appreciate Your Gifts....Thank You!

P.O. Box Information:
Angel Jones
3024 N. Ashland Ave.
Unit# 5771818
Chicago, iL 60657-3012
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel's Gift Registry's

1. Amazon


2. Target

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Lets Be Friends: Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat

- Mom The Ebayer Social Media Links:

*Instagram:

*Twitter:


*Snapchat:

* I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE :)


NEW VLOGS EVERY Monday & Thursday AT 7pm Central Standard Time


- Music Used In This Vlog :




I want my videos accessible to everyone all over the globe. In order to do so, I need your help getting them all transcribed into different languages: CLICK THE LINK BELO. Thank You :)



Hey do you have a question for me? I may just have answered it in my most recent Q&A video :


FOR ALL BUSINESS, SPONSORSHIP OR FEATURED PRODUCT ENQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT US AT:
momtheebayer101@gmail.com

P.O. Box Information:

Angel Jones
3024 N. Ashland Ave.
Unit# 5771818
Chicago, iL 60657-3012

Family Vlog,UppaBaby Cruz Stroller,Dumpster Diving,

Post a Comment

0 Comments