Advertisement

5 LARGE FAMILY FRUGAL DINNERS + MEGA MEAL PREP (how many slow cookers can I use at one time?!)

5 LARGE FAMILY FRUGAL DINNERS + MEGA MEAL PREP (how many slow cookers can I use at one time?!) Enjoy today's 5 large family frugal dinners & MEGA meal prep! JOIN the BRAND NEW Large Family Table Community In my recent videos & info I said LFT Community would be $15/month & $99/year, however - I just can't stand it, I'm making membership and *even better deal* for you! From now until 1/20/20 join for just $12/month or $72 (50%OFF ) for the entire year - yay!!

In today's new 5 Large Family Frugal Dinners I'm sharing with you five Crockpot recipes so that super cheap and easy! We do Crockpot Lasagna, Slow Cooker Kielbasa & Potatoes, Crockpot Macaroni, Italian Peppered Beef Roast (yum!), and more! You also get to see some behind-the-scenes MEGA MEAL PREP as I get 7 slow cookers going at one time!

Get my free recipes here follow me on IG here and enjoy the daily fun on Facebook here

Jamerrill Stewart,Homeschool Mom,large family,slow cooker,large family table,cook with me,mega motherhood,dinner ideas,large family meal prep,large family frugal dinners,large family frugal meals,dump & go crock pot recipes,frugal,budget,meals,what's for dinner,cheap,budget meals,extreme budget,cooking,recipes,dump & go slow cooker recipes,dump & go Crockpot meals,dump & go slow cooker meals,frugal dinner recipes,cheap dinner ideas,Jamerrill Cooking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments