Advertisement

2 MONTH BABY UPDATE | Born prematurely, Breastfeeding, Sleep schedule and more

2 MONTH BABY UPDATE | Born prematurely, Breastfeeding, Sleep schedule and more Hey love bugs welcome back to my channel !

( I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY ) 💕

FAQ:
Age : 23
Ethnicity: African American
Height : 5’10
Born/Live : Houston Tx

Social media : INSTAGRAM ( Jamecia.T)
For business inquiries ONLY :
Email - jamecia.turk@gmail.com




MAKE SURE THAT YOU CLICK THAT BELL AND TURN ON YOUR POST NOTIFICATIONS xoxo


Heyyyy! boo's welcome to my channel i just wanna take the time now to tell everybody my goals with my channel and to keep all you beautiful people out there caught up with different fashion styles and make-up routines. My goal is to meet a lot of new people and friends through my journey collaborate; with lots of good talented people,and motive all young women to chase any dream you have because all we have to do is go after it and make it reality. i hope you love my videos as much as i love making them for you guys don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!:)

Baby update,Pregnancy update,first time mom,Labor vlog,labor and delivery labor,labor update,baby update 2020,baby bump update,breastfeeding,baby sleep schedule,premature baby update,born prematurely,postpartum,ultrasound,first doctors visits,baby first shots,first time parents,

Post a Comment

0 Comments