Advertisement

WEEKEND HUSTLING: SOMEONE CATFISHED ME ON POSTMATES!!! + weekly earnings

WEEKEND HUSTLING: SOMEONE CATFISHED ME ON POSTMATES!!! + weekly earnings heyyyy nubian nation !! IM BACK WITH ANOTHER DRIVING VIDEOOOOO! I gotta make my money regardless so im trying ubereats again ! but in the meantime i have already started signing up for other side gig apps :) just patiently waiting on everything to process! My instacart card comes in a week so i can't wait to get started on that ! follow me on social media to keep updated!!!

INSTAGRAM: Nubinequeen (* i post DAILY workouts on here *)
SNAPCHAT: bribripetite (* life updates, video updates etc on here*)
TWITTER: nubinequeen (* i be speaking my MIND and posting model pics on here)


FOLLOW ME ON ALL 3 :) love yall ! thanks for supporting me and watching my videos!!

iMovie,ubereats driver,uber eats pay,new uber eats pay,ubereats vlogs,quitting ubereats,why i quit ubereats,ubereats is trash,why ubereats is bad,postmates vs ubereats,postmates driver,postmates earnings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments