Advertisement

VLOGMAS DAY 22 | my big bear trip

VLOGMAS DAY 22 | my big bear trip In today’s vlog, I woke up in Big Bear with my friends, ate breakfast, drove back to Los Angeles and ended my night hanging out at home and eating sushi with Sebastian.
Go check out my merch!!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



My Socials





Snapchat: GrayNicolette



Main channel:





My Mom's IG:



My Mom's channel:



My Sister's IG:



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



P.O. BOX 9663 Santa Monica BLVD Suite 1414

Beverly Hills, CA 90210



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIKE & SUBSCRIBE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VLOGMAS DAY 22 | my big bear trip,vlogmas,trip to the snow,nicolette gray,Nicolette Gray vlogs,nicolette,nina,blair,gray,dr phil,snow,big bear,trip,cabin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments