Advertisement

SIMT | Sew My Stash Part 2

SIMT | Sew My Stash Part 2

I made a video a couple months ago showing my fabric stash situation. I attempted to only sew pieces in my stash.. I know I'm not the only sewist who plan to do this every once in awhile. Well, here's a look at the pieces I sewed and a review of the garments. But these are only the things I sewed for myself and my husband. I do sew for other people too and yet I was still able to record a long enough video that I had to split it into 2 parts.

Part I:

Simplicity8212
Vogue1102
McCalls7486
NewLook6511
DhurataDavies Maxine Dress
McCalls7831
Maven French Dart Shift Dress
Simplicity1080
Simplicity8393
Simplicity1040
Simplicity8907
Simplicity8551

Website:
YT:
FB:
Twitter:
IG:
Breast Cancer diagnosis reaction:

Music:

Tim Reeves | just the way you are

Hip Hop Christmas by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Artist:

Breast cancer,photo booth,journal,diet,exercise,dana reeves,dana elam,tim reeves,single,married,the one,

Post a Comment

0 Comments