Advertisement

RDR2 Checking out the moonshiner update (Beginning Cutscene only Dont have enough gold for it)

RDR2  Checking out the moonshiner update (Beginning Cutscene only Dont have enough gold for it) Hello Everyone! I’m A Gamer. No Fake Friends.. I Keep My Enemies closer.. My Favorite ERA Is Ancient Greece With The 300 Spartans And Greek Mythology. My Favorite Historical Figure Is King Leonidas My Favorite Mythology God Is Poseidon. I’m Cuban And Puerto Rican. I Have A Real Mans Beard. I Also Love Sports As Well. I’m also Spiritual And Religious. I Respect Every Good Real Human Being. Except For The Fake Toxic Bad Ones. I Speak The Truth. I Dislike Corruption, Crooked Cops, Businesslike Corruption, Corrupted Politicians, Corrupted Corporate Businesses, Toxic People, Police Brutality, People Who Don’t Have Class Or Decency, Privileged People, Fake People. Things I like to do, Experience Mother Nature, Gaming, Socially Interact With Good Real People, Sports, Work Out, Pray To God, Being Spiritual, Live Life To The Fullest, I Love Swimming, I Love The Ocean.

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Red Dead Redemption 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments