Advertisement

Pubg Mobile Emulator I Membership Button Enable I !s For Sponser me I Paytm on ScreenI #BrAiNiacYT

Pubg Mobile Emulator I Membership Button Enable I !s For Sponser me I  Paytm on ScreenI #BrAiNiacYT Support the stream:

HI GUYS THIS IS BrAiNiacYT



Follow Me on NimoTV:

DISCORD LINK:


Rules of the STREAM:
👉 Respect each other 👥 and Out Chat Mods👨‍💻
👉 Do not Use Foul/Bad 🗣 Language
👉 Do not Spam ✋ the Chat with the same thing (result of it will be TIMEOUT✋{if u SPAM})
👉 Do not Self Promote your channel 🙇, u will receive your Recognition 👨‍🏫




PC SPECS

MOTHERBOARD: GIGABYTE B450M AORUS M

PROCESSOR: AMD RYZEN 7 3700X

GRAPHICS CARD : ZOTAC 1050TI OC EDITION

RAM : CORSAIR 8X8 (16gb) GB Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz

HHD: 1TB SEAGATE HARDISK

SSD: WD GREEN 240GB M.2 SSD

CABINET:CIRCLE CC821 GAMING CABINET

KEYBOARD: Live Tech KB 08 Phantom Mechanical Keyboard

MOUSE: LOGITECH G402 GAMING MOUSE

HEADPHONE: REDGEAR COSMO 7.1 GAMING HEADSET


DISCORD LINK:

Paytm donation number: 8779104889



Gaming



🙏 THANKS🙏
Category

#BrAiNiacYT #pubgmobile/emulator #noobpro,#emulator,#rankpush,

Post a Comment

0 Comments